Topicsapples arugula banana beet greens black beans bok choy broccoli carrots cleansing collard greens dandelion greens eating eggs exercise farmers market fasting fresh strawberries green cabbage honey jam kale lettuce local farmers milk mustard greens napa cabbage newsletter organic meat past newsletters recipe salad shiitake mushrooms smoothie spinach spring cleaning supplements sweet potatoes Swiss chard tone muscles vitamin a vitamin c vitamin e watercress workshop xertube®
Tag Archives: salad
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms
1 tablespoon olive oil
1-2 cloves crushed garlic
1 bunch kale, chopped
pinch of salt
- Warm oil in pan on medium heat with minced garlic until aromas of garlic are released, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped shiitake mushrooms, stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped kale, stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add a splash of water and pinch of salt to pan, cover and let steam for 4 minutes.
You will need:
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
Mix all ingredients together and serve immediately.